Some believe it summons a guardian angel, thus making it a symbol of loving protection. When assessing the workmanship of a necklace, its helpful to pay attention to certain characteristics. For example, quality necklaces are balanced designs that rest comfortably around the neck. Clasps are secure and work well, and gemstones and beads are properly set.
- West Africa has a long tradition of beadwork, with beautiful beads made from recycled glass and even plastic becoming popular in recent years.
- Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox.
- Shop now and discover why QVC is truly a jewelry shopping destination.
- Many whimsical fashions were introduced in the extravagant eighteenth century.
- You can even experiment with wearing multiple earring styles if you have more than one pair of ear piercings or want to combine ear cuffs with other earrings.
Check out our handy guide on how to …