It aims at improving Health system resilience and public health status. Funding more health promotion and community activities to motivate and mobilise people across the country to get behind the smokefree goal and to sign-post support for people on their quit journey. As the app allows you to automatically record many activities, creating a healthy lifestyle is easier and simpler than ever.
- As part of this focus area, we’re standing up a taskforce to make sure the action plan is on track to achieve the smokefree goal for Māori.
- The National Healthcare Group is a leader in public healthcare in Singapore, recognised at home and abroad for the quality of its medical expertise and facilities.
- Examples of these illnesses include schizophrenia, ADHD, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and autism.
- AFib History is not currently approved and/or available in all regions.
- Legislation Acts regulating