You can securely share verifiable immunizations and lab results with apps to facilitate flights, workplace screenings, event screenings, and more. For the most common labs, you’ll see information that gives you more context, like what an acronym means, what the lab measures, and how the lab result broadly applies to Health News. Highlights show how your lab results have changed and if they are within expected ranges. In the new mobility view, your provider can see if you’ve received Walking Steadiness notifications or if hard falls have been detected by your Apple Watch.
- Data from the Cycle Tracking app should not be used to diagnose a health condition.
- Just as there was a shift from viewing disease as a state to thinking of it as a process, the same shift happened in definitions of health.
- Delivery may be via private medical practices or by state-owned hospitals and clinics, or by charities, most commonly by a combination of all three.
- But with purpose, pioneering policy, pace and public participation, we can do this.
- This can encompass both the predisposition to certain diseases and health conditions, as well as the habits and behaviors individuals develop through the lifestyle of their families.
Legislation Acts regulating drugs, healthcare professionals, medical practices, research and more. Resources & Statistics Search for publications, education brochures, statistics on admission rates, waiting times, bed occupancy rates, diseases and more. Disease Updates Overview of Diseases Learn more about the various infectious diseases that Singapore has overcome. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. The Cycle Tracking app and predicted fertile windows should not be used as a form of birth control or to support conception.
Find a health service
Develop healthy eating habits with Samsung Health, with which you can record your meals and snacks every day. Trans-agency effort to speed scientific solutions to stem the national opioid crisis. Guidelines from NIH for the diagnosis, treatment, and control of COVID-19. NIH is the largest source of funding for medical research in the world, creating hundreds of thousands of high-quality jobs. Learn about the causes, symptoms, and treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
See One Health resources, including free downloadable graphics, publications, partners, and more. Samsung Health helps you record and manage your fitness activities, such as running, cycling, swimming, etc. Also, Galaxy Watch wearables user can now exercise more effectively through Life Fitness, Technogym and Corehealth. A bold venture to help identify new treatments and cures for diseases. A research effort to revolutionize how we improve health and treat disease.
Modern medical care also depends on information – still delivered in many health care settings on paper records, but increasingly nowadays by electronic means. Most tribal societies provide no guarantee of healthcare for the population as a whole. In such societies, healthcare is available to those that can afford to pay for it or have self-insured it or who may be covered by care financed by the government or tribe directly.